Saturday, February 28, 2009

Never Boring

So I sat down on the couch to read a story to the little kids and Suddenly felt something odd on the couch next to me. Upon closer examination, I was holding a raw egg from the refridgerator. I asked the kids why there was an egg on the couch and this is the answer I got. Sarah said, "Well, me and Rylee wanted a chick." Huh. So the next few minutes at the Emery house were filled with a discussion about fertilization, chickens, and how I would love to take them to the feed store to see a chick. He he he. Silly kids and never a dull moment.
p.s. Tender mercies: no broken eggs on my couch as the kids tried to hatch a chick with a raw egg.

2 comments:

Elicia said...

That is soooo funny! I'm so glad you didn't sit on it. Kids do make life exciting, don't they?

Heather said...

How hilarious! I am glad it didn't break, that would have been ugly!