Monday, February 2, 2009

February begins

Life goes on in the Emery house. My most exciting news is that Ally got a 4.0! Straight A's because she wanted to. I have determined that I am not in charge of the children's grades. They decide where they want to be.

I got a mothering payday on Saturday. I went to Tay's work to get my W-2 from last year when I worked there. The new owners told me that Tay is one of the best employees and that even though he is only 17, he sees the big picture and is so responsible. They said I should be proud because I did a good job at raising him. So what I want to know is, how come I never see any of that big picture responsibility at home? he he he!

Cam got to go to a blazers game with the Bishop on Saturday. He loves basketball games and since they won with a score over 100, he got a Taco Bell Chalupa on the way home! Life is good.

Sarah is getting very adept at one-handed living. I think she only has a few days left before she gets the long cast off. Then baths, etc will be so much easier and she can begin trying to move the elbow. Hopefully, no physical therapy will be needed.

Scott is doing great at work and making people so happy with his work. He is so great and I really enjoy spending time with him. We had a great date last weekend with dinner in Portland. Fun and a good reminder of why we got married in the first place. We really are good friends.

1 comment:

Elicia said...

Way to go guys! Sounds like all of you are doing good. We miss being able to share in the celebrations! Love you all!