Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Finally some pictures!

The two year old discovered oatmeal the other day. Wish I could get him to eat it instead of play with it.

This is our zoo. Carmel is the dog. Socks is the big black cat and Rascal is the small orange playful thing.



This is the usual picture of Ally. She is wonderful and always talking to her friends. Maybe I should try calling her myself.




Cameron and Sarah are good buddies. Cameron is very strong and Sarah loves to be carried.




In September we added Rylee to our family. This is a pic of some of our family with Rylee and his dad. Chad, Rylee's dad, drives this truck for his job. We love having Rylee at our house!



1 comment:

Elicia said...

wow! Alli is getting so grown up! She looks great, I love her hair..what a supermodel! Call me sometime, it would be fun to chat!