Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1. Wait, WHAT! How did that happen?

It is November. The leaves are falling. The rain has come along with a peek of sunshine occasionally. We had a summer and now the fall has arrived. We even had Halloween yesterday. It' s so strange. Sometimes I feel like I am walking through life and other times it is as if I am being chased so I must run with all my might. I run and I catch glimpses of my life and I want to stop and view it slowly but I am unable because of the monster chasing me.
Today I have decided it is time to stop running. I must turn around, face the monster chasing me, and refuse to play tag anymore. No more running. It's time to live life deliberately.
I will sit and be in each moment instead of allowing my mind to have already raced ahead to the next moment and the one after that.
Just thought I should document that at one time I had good intentions.

No comments: