Friday, September 23, 2011

School Started and Life has begun

The kiddos are in a new grade of school, their Mom has job, and their Dad is busy with his job. Life is in full-swing. I came across a quote the other day that really struck a chord. Maybe its because chaos reigns in the house.
It said:
"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart."

I guess to me that means you must produce peace from within you, not gather it from around you. This is why I rely on God so much. Because I can have him with me no matter where I am or what I am faced with. Therefore, the scripture in Luke 1:37 becomes reality. It says, "With God, nothing shall be impossible."
Hope everyone has a marvelous day!

No comments: