Sunday, June 12, 2011

Growing and Growing Up


Allison and her friends have a band called The Pockets. They are getting good and have played several "gigs." This one was at an open house for a new place in town called Ant Farm. Allison isn't fond of the group name but I know she enjoys performing and playing the guitar. I often tell her I want her to follow me around and be my music. Who needs an mP3 player right?
These flowers actually grew in my yard. Mostly, I think my growing thumb is black so when something grew and was beautiful, I had to document it. The kids pointed them out saying, "Look Mom, something grew in our yard."
Apparently the speakers were a little dry for Rylee's taste. He slept like that through most of Sacrament meeting. Isn't he the cutest thing! I must remember this when he is screaming and kicking.
Cameron and his friends Josh and Noah went to the 8th grade dance and came home with this picture. I think they all "went" with girls to the dance but I am so glad the picture was with the boys. I think we might be in trouble though. That boy is handsome. "Cameron, no dating until 25 right?"

No comments: