Sunday, July 4, 2010

Random Pics from Utah

I got to see my brother in his true character while on vacation. Here he is on his motorcycle, complete with leather chaps, cool hat, and goggles. Wish I could look this cool on a bike:)
This is a tree at Mueller Park in Bountiful. Trees call Cameron's name and this one was no exception. He scaled it in no time much to the dismay of my friend who was sure he would fall. Lucky for us he was perfectly fine. I pray when he climbs trees. He must have been two stories off the ground.


While at Mueller park, we buried the ashes of our beloved dog Carmel. In the pic, you can see a rock currounded by pinecones by Sarah's feet. That is her final resting place. I still miss her.


We also went to see Shannon's gravesite. Jeannine and Don's oldest daughter would be 20 this August. It is hard to believe she has been gone so long. I layed in the grass at the cemetary and soon my two kids were laying by me. It took six times to get the pic right.


No comments: