Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009

My creative girl wanted to go trick or treating to raise money for Unicef. So she came up with the idea of a "One-Eyed, One-Horned, Flying Purple People Eater." I think the coolest thing I ever pretended to be was Raggedy Ann.

Sarah was a witch and was so happy to get cat's face painted on her cheeks. Love the cute grin she has on.
Rylee was a wolf. Later in the day he lost his ears as we trick or treated. We then told people he was a robber with a tail. He he



My good friend Melissa is getting baptized at the end of the month. It has been a great and sometimes frustrating adventure for her as she explores which church she wants to join. I have been so happy to be a part of the adventure. I thought it was especially fitting that she chose to be a missionary for halloween. She looks so happy. The gospel is a great gift:)


The last picture is the silliest. They hold a Boo Bash at the high school with games, treats, activities, and a haunted house. This is a game where you eat a doughnut off a string. Rylee, Jainey, and Sarah had a blast. Maybe I should feed them vegetables with this method?



No comments: