Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here are the crazy fun twins with their videographers before we go over to wait on the runway for the "perfectly good airplane" that we are going to jump out of.
Here is the airplane with Jeannine, Michelle, their tandem jumpers, and four or five experienced divers as we take off to climb to 13,000 feet. (that's over two miles as pointed out by Scott's dad, Bob.)
"Here Sarah, look up here for them." I love this picture. I love it even more when I think that Cameron took it. He's great!
Landed safely, still alive, and still walking. Yeah for Sky Diving. Wanna go?

2 comments:

Elicia said...

That looks like fun! Maybe in 11 years, I'll get the guts to do it! I love the "Cam" eraman....must have been fun to see. I want to see the video sometime. Miss you guys!

Heather said...

That was sooo cool! I wish I could do it! Glad you enjoyed it!